Dan's Transmission Center And Lube provides quality car care in Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania. We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Cranberry Twp and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Dan's Transmission Center And Lube employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Dan's Transmission Center And Lube is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania.
Established by Dan Suppa in 1997, Dan’s Transmission & Lube Center has been serving the Cranberry and surrounding areas for over 17 years. With over 50 years of combined experience in automotive repairs, Dan and his employees deliver quality and exceptional service.
Quality starts with a clean and modern shop. We take pride in our work and that starts with a clean and organized work area. When was the last time you had your vehicle in a repair facility that is this clean! From simple maintenance to complex repairs we will treat your vehicle the same way we take care of our shop.
With over 50 years combined experience and modern, state of the art equipment we can diagnose and repair any transmission or related power train problem that you might have.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Tommy’s Cell: (724) 510–6916